twitter


Hmmm....10 things that describe me...let me think..
i'm like....
1. Mother bird. Caring.
2. My aunty without her 1200 power spectacles. I'm so blurr that sometimes I don't know what is going on outside. Not observant because i'm engrossed in my own world.
3. Kuala Lumpur during Hari Raya. Quiet. Girl of a few words.
4. Single parent supporting his/her child. Responsible.
5. Students in The One Academy doing final projects at the end of every semester. Hard working.
6. Skin on the tips of your fingers. Sensitive.
7. Malaysian drivers on the road. I'm reckless and careless.
8. Railings on the stairs. Helpful.
9. Swinging of the pendulum. My mood swings from one to another.
10 The weather in melbourne right now. I'm unpredictable. You don't know what I might do next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment